Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Friday, May 23, 2008

Shoot, shoot, shoot, & then shoot some more!

I tested myself last week. How much shooting can I do in a day?

I shot for 8.5 hours with about a 30 minute break for lunch and an upload. My model & my intern were troopers! It was almost like an eat-til-you-puke contest, but this was a photograph-til-you-fall-over feast. We started at 9am in downtown Winter Park. We did some sweet shots of Dana reading, then Dana walking, then Dana skipping, then Dana looking cute under the trellis, then Dana with the roses. We moved to a new location and continued shooting Dana: Dana with the fantastic backdoor to an office in an alleyway & Dana sitting at this super cute table in front of a cafe writing. Then we traveled back to the studio where we shot Dana having a fantastic time in the sprinkler with super huge white Hollywood sunglasses on. I shot around 800 images that day, a personal record. I had a great time & I am super happy I had a wonderful model to spend all those shots on.
I think I need a bumper sticker that says "I'd rather be shooting".
-Betsy

No comments: