Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Behind the Scenes

I recently had the opportunity to work with one of my favorite clients again, Orlando Magazine. The concept for the shoot was fantastic (thanks to the magazine's staff!) & I cannot wait to see the final layout. It will definitely be an eye catcher.

It is a 6 page fashion spread that includes photos of a pretty girl in pretty dresses. How is that for descriptive? I wish I could give more details, but you will just have to wait until next month when the magazine comes out. :)

This picture is behind the scenes, shot inside my studio. We were about to begin shooting and the crew was doing their final touches on the model. You should have seen her a few minutes prior to this shot when she was getting an oil rub down from the make-up artist. What a life...

We had a blast on this shoot & the crew was fantastic, as always! BMG provided the model (Erin Healey), make-up (Sunha Fajardo), & hair stylist (Stephanie Spyrakis). Then of course the Orlando staffers (Thanks for the bagels!).

Betsy

No comments: