Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Friday, April 3, 2009

Shoot with Clothing Designer Alicia Zutter

Today I am reporting on an exciting photo shoot that took place yesterday in downtown Winter Park. The shoot was based around Alicia Zutter's posh clothing designs. She is passionate and creative in her designs and has the talent to make every woman look like a million dollars. I am excited about her designs, and I can't wait to see her new line to take off in the market.

The shoot was long and exhausting, but the imagery that came from the shoot is absolutely stunning. I am so excited about the results that I cannot wait to share them with you.

We met before we went to Winter Park so our two models, Karalyn Leviton and Melissa Pollock, could have their hair and makeup done by the classy makeup and hair artist Simone Rosas. The girls spent a lot of time in the chair getting dolled up, but it is always worth it in the end. Simone is a perfectionist when it comes to perfect skin and blending makeup, so I always look forward to the final result. Simone's husband is a graphic designer by day/videographer by night. He came along to the shoot and filmed the entire thing. I am excited to see the video footage and the final video he will be editing and putting together for us. I'll definitely be posting it on the blog!

I was thinking this past week that it is time for me to begin a new personal project. My project last year was photographing my Scandinavian friends in a studio setting & incorporating their hand writting of town they were born in. This year, I am very excited to announce that my personal project is going to be behind the scenes images of my models getting ready. I always enjoy the process of them having their hair and makeup done. They transform into a different person, and the watching the process is very exciting. I see so many great images that can be pulled out of that time. I will now be photographing them and sharing the project with you here on my blog and on my soon-to-be-revamped website.

Karalyn and Melissa were the first girls in my project and the images are exactly what I was hoping for. So I am not only excited about the actual shoot, but I am excited about the behind the scenes project images as well! Here are the first images from the project. More from the shoot soon!












No comments: