Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lake Mary H&W Magazine Cover for April

I know this isn't a normal cover for me.  I'm seem to be always photographing people... that's my specialty. This was a fun assignment to go out in the wee early morning hours and photograph at an organic, slow foods farm.  We arrived at 5am, when the sun rose, and had a wonderful tour of the small farm.  Lake Meadow Natural Farms, which is located in Ocoee, specializes in free range, organic chickens and eggs.  It was my first experience around chickens, and when they started flocking towards me and pecking my legs I didnt know if I was supposed to stand still or run.  Come to find out standing still is okay.

It was a beautiful morning, and I was able to get some beautiful results!

www.lakemaryhealthandwellness.com

No comments: