Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Friday, October 5, 2012

Specialty Fabrics Review: Double Page Spread

This was a fun and somewhat creative shot I did of an awning warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale for my client, Specialty Fabrics Review Magazine.  They needed a shot which they could place across two pages and label the different equipment around the room.  It was very difficult  to get a good angle, which looked nice and displayed everything well.  I was up in a second floor loft for this, and it was the last angle that I tried, as to the suggestion of the owner.  This shot looks fantastic, and you can see the room very clearly.  My assistant for the day, Bernard, stood at one of the pieces of equipment and moved back and forth a few times during my long exposure just to add a little bit of interest into the shot.  It was a great way to add life and scale back into an image.

No comments: