Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Juggling Work with Life


How does one do it? I am convinced that, as a photographer, I would drown without the help of the people around me. No one person can sustain any sort of business alone. The more my business grows, the more I realize this fact. My heart races when I think about my list of "things to do", a list which contains no less than 50 timely items at a time. Sometimes when I try to get things done, I feel like I have to close my eyes and leap. If I just get one thing finished at a time I will be that much more relaxed later. I read a passage from someone one time who recommended not keeping a list of "things to do", but putting the items on your list into your calendar in a sensible fashion. Maybe one day I will find time to transfer my list to my calendar. :)
-Betsy

No comments: