Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Holidays this Season!

Wishing everyone happy holidays this season! May it bring you much love and passion.

I am looking forward to the holidays this year. I will possibly be traveling to Boston next week, definitely a trip up to Norway, then hopefully a trip up to NYC again. It has been more than two years since I was in Norway last and I am very much looking forward to that trip. Expect to see updated photos on the blog and on the website.

What might I see?
The northern lights, snow, lots of darkness, pink and purple twighlight over the fjords, maybe a rabbit, fox, or moose (if I'm lucky), and definitely lots of ice. I am flying through Reykjavik, Iceland on the way to Oslo, Norway. Unfortunately there is no time to visit anything outside of the airport, but I am hoping I will at least be able to see out the windows. Last time I had a layover there it was nighttime and there was a snow storm. I couldn't see more than 20 feet out the window. Iceland is the one place I am dying to visit one day.

What am I looking forward to doing?
Photographing the beautiful scenery (of course), seeing snow again (we don't get that here in Orlando), sparking (sledding on ice), hiking, skiing if there is enough snow, eating yummy Norwegian holiday food, and drinking yummy Norwegian holiday liquor (you know that is how they stay warm, right?).

I will be updating the blog frequently from my trip. Keep checking for some amazing updates!

Keep smiling!

Betsy
www.betsyhansen.com

No comments: