Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back from Norway






Happy New Year 2009! With the first blog of the year, I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season! I had an opportunity to make it over to Norway in the winter again. The city I visited is located above the arctic circle, so the entire 16 days I was there, not once did I see the sun. There was a small bit of twighlight for four hours of the day, but nothing more than that. It would be 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I was ready to go to bed because it would be pitch black outside. I kept a watch on my wrist just so I could keep myself mentally in check about the actual time. There was much bad weather the entire time as well; it was raining, then snowing, then raining with tropical storm force winds. It was a bit crazy, but I did manage to get a little photographing in. These are some of my favorites from the trip. Enjoy!
Betsy

No comments: