Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh the Memories of Starbucks & NYC

Starbucks sometimes reminds me of being in New York City, and I love that feeling.  I had some extra time before teaching class tonight, and with much processing to do I stopped into a Starbucks for an hour.  I'm sitting now in a comfortable lounge chair sipping my hot tea with my feet propped on a stool.  The hustle and bustle of people coming and going is all around me.  The air is cold in here, a good feeling of winter soon (hopefully) coming this way.  I don't know what it is about sitting in a Starbucks working on my laptop, but it often reminds me of being in NYC.  I used to go to the Starbucks in the winter to use the wireless and sip on a nice hot cup of something.  Oh, so longing to be back there today.  NYC, I will see you soon!  <3

No comments: