Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy Times...

What a busy week this has been for me. I’ve juggled six different shoots over the past seven days, and I have an additional five shoots scheduled ahead of me this week.  I was eight feet from surgical rooms in a hospital on Thursday, in Daytona teaching a fashion workshop to students on Friday, downtown on Park Ave on Saturday and Sunday, Photographing a new model on Monday, and photographing a professor on the University of Central Florida campus this morning.  All jokes aside, I love my job.  For every tough workday there is an exciting event to go along with it.  I meet new people almost every day, and I stay on the go.  I go places other people don’t, and I can’t get enough.

The photo is a yummy little treat I picked up during a shoot at a small French bakery in downtown Winter Park called Croissant Gourmet.  It was delicious!!  Much recommended if you are ever that way.

No comments: