Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nfinity Behind the Scenes

This is a behind-the-scenes image taken by Bernard Brzezinski at a recent shoot with Nfinity Athletics Corporation. It is an over the shoulder shot and a view of exactly what I was seeing. Yes, that is me on the right. I like to call this image the cheerleader stampede.  Not sure if you can tell from this angle, but I was definitely smiling...

This was the last shot of the day. We asked all of the 30+ cheerleaders to run directly towards the camera just for fun. They had an awesome time, and no I luckily did not get tackled! The camera is still in one piece. :)

This second shot is myself plus one of two videographers they hired to film the project.  I was shooting accross the water to a beach where all of the 30+ cheerleaders were dressed in 50's swim attire and having a good old time!  I had to use my cell phone to give direction to my assistant and my client, who was on the side with the cheerleaders.  It was a little bit of chaos, but at least I was on the quiet side.

A fun day.

No comments: