Follow this blog by Email

Follow by Email:

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summertime


Ahh, summer... When the heat & the sun come out so strong that you can't escape it. I don't know about you, but the heat makes me feel sluggish. Most days all I really want to do is stay in doors. There is the occasional night when the weather cooperates enough for you to enjoy a nice grilled meal outside, but those are few and far between.

The other thing that is prevelant during the summer is the lack of work. This is a trend that I hear all of my local colleagues talking about. It is odd to me because don't all businesses still have to operate over the summer months? They all dont go on vacation from July through August right? If they are on vacation, I wish someone would let me know cause I wouldn't be sitting here in front of my computer working. I'd be doing the vacation thing too. Well... if I could afford a vacation that long.

To everyone out there who is feeling the "heat", enjoy your down time. Summer will be over soon.

-Betsy

No comments: